Why You Should Give Bad Boy Zero Turn Mowers a Shot
Shopping for a zero-turn lawn mower can be tough. Your options alone can be overwhelming and the hefty price tags they come with will make you determined to find a quality product that offers the best value for your money. So, why should you give the Bad Boy Zero Turn Mowers the time of day if there are tons of other brands that promise great things?
What’s So Special About the Bad Boy Zero Turn Mowers?
To answer that question, let us tell you a few facts about the brand. One of the biggest reasons they’ve become one of the most popular options today despite being a relatively young company is the fact that their products are made in the USA. This alone can be enough to convince a lot of people to opt for a Bad Boy mower as it guarantees top-notch quality.
Most Bad Boy zero turn mower reviews also note that these products are built like a tank. So if you really want to make sure that you’re getting the best unit for clearing your yard, this might just be the very thing you’re looking for. It offers quality, durability, and great value for your money, so why not give this brand a shot?
The Best Bad Boy Zero Turn Mowers Reviews
To help you get acquainted with the finest Bad Boy ZT mowers in the market, here are its five top mower series that you should consider:
1. MZ Magnum
If you’re looking for a residential-type zero turn mower that is built to last, the Bad Boy MZ Magnum can be a perfect choice. This product is actually available in three engine types (726cc FR651V, 725cc Kohler KT740, and 725cc Kohler KT725) and two cutting widths (48” and 54”). The variety may not exactly be wide, but it’s enough for many homeowners to make a distinction and find a suitable match for their needs.
- It’s built to last. The all-steel, fabricated deck is something you won’t easily find in residential units.
- It has a number of convenient features.
- The seat is comfortable and it even has a cup holder!
- It’s easy to handle.
- The price is a bit higher than some other brands’ products.
- It’s only recommended for clearing lots that are up to 1 acre in size.
You’ll definitely fall in love with the MZ Magnum at first sight as it looks like it can easily take on years of heavy use. With its easy handling and great performance, it will surely be a great pick for most homes with sizeable yards.
2. ZT Elite
The ZT Elite takes pride in its re-engineered design, making it tougher, smoother, more ergonomic, and more comfortable than its older version. It’s also 30 lbs lighter, which can make it more fuel efficient and even easier to handle. This unit is available in three engines (726cc Kawasaki FR730, 747cc Kohler KT745, and 725cc Kohler KT740) and three cutting widths (48”, 54”, and 60”).
- You can tell from the first glance that this mower means business.
- It has a more comfortable seat and ergonomic design.
- It offers a much better design without any additional costs.
- It can only go up to 7 mph.
- The ride can get bumpy, but the seat is comfortable, so you shouldn’t have a lot of worries about this.
For a good, solid mower, the ZT Elite is a highly-recommended unit by many owners and users. It’s easy to maintain as well, so there’s really nothing to worry about handling this mower.
For those with smaller properties but still want the convenience of a zero-turn riding mower, the Bad Boy MZ is a choice worth making. This small residential mower packs a lot of power in a compact unit, making chores simpler and even more enjoyable. It’s available in a single deck width (42”) and two engines (725cc Kohler KT725 and 540cc Briggs 19HP).
- It cuts quickly and evenly.
- Its solid construction is unparalleled when it comes to residential mowers.
- It’s easy to operate and handle.
- Requires regular maintenance.
- The front tires can get flat if not kept well-inflated.
The Bad Boy MZ can be great for those on a budget but still want a mower that can tough it out. It has the same solid frame and features as its more expensive and heavy-duty counterparts in a compact size, so you shouldn’t have any issues storing it in your shed.
Not a fan of riding mowers? Bad Boy also has a commercial-grade, walk-behind mower that you can opt for to get that clean and even cut you’ve always wanted. It can easily handle large mowing tasks that it will be the operator who’ll need to take regular breaks.
- It has a high fuel capacity.
- It cuts evenly.
- The Kawasaki engine is built to last.
- It has a large cutting width for efficient mowing.
- It’s heavy at 562 lbs.
- It can go up to 7 mph, so it’s best to let someone experienced operate this unit.
- They’re quite expensive.
Being a commercial-grade unit, this beast of a mower will help you clear grass growth in a jiffy. It’s an investment that will surely pay for itself along the line, thanks to its great quality and performance.
The Outlaw Stand-On is a marvelous machine with a lot of power, so it can be the perfect pick for those who are looking for something that can shorten their mowing time. Available in four deck sizes (36”, 48”, 54”, and 61”) and two engines (726cc Kawasaki FX730v and 726cc Kawasaki FX69 1V), you can count on this unit for fast and clean cuts.
- It’s compact despite its large cutting width so you can easily fit in tight spaces.
- It’s fuel-efficient.
- It has a few features designed for your riding convenience.
- It can go up to 10 mph.
- The ride is easily affected by bumps.
- It’s expensive.
Fast and highly effective, the Outlaw Ride on mower is certainly worth considering if you’re serious about keeping your property pristine.
Bad Boy Zero Turn reviews will tell you just how solidly built these mowers are. Combine this with a great performance and you’re guaranteed that Bad Boy mowers are worth your investment. These five are just a few of the best picks from the brand, so if you’re interested, make sure to check out what other gems they have to offer.